TNM Publishing LLC, with permission from TheCreativityHub.com, is bringing you our monthly Story Challenge. This is a once per month challenge where the winner gets $150 and there is absolutely no entry fee. There are, however, a few basic rules.
- Your story cannot be more than 2,000 words long.
- You must use all nine dice (please highlight the sentences where the cubes are being used by making the font bold).
- Your story must be in the genres of fantasy, science fiction or horror (or a sub-genre in one of these such as urban fantasy).
- Send your story to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Story Challenge” to enter.
- You can enter as many short stories as you like by the deadline (the Friday after the challenge is announced).
- If you win, you can still enter the next one too (but we’ll be super judgmental of your work).
- You must be 18 years of age or older to submit a story (contracts are involved).
All stories will be reviewed by our editors and three finalists will be chosen and placed on our website. Once the finalists are chosen, we will post a link to each story on our Facebook page. The story with the most likes and shares will win the prize! It’s really that simple! Once a winner is chosen, the runner-ups will be removed from our site and the winner will be sent a short story agreement giving TNM permission to use the story on www.theboxonfire.com and short story compilations. Once the agreement is signed, the winner gets $150!